Documentation for HomePass x-callback-url support.
This shows the Add Accessory view with the parameters sent pre-filled. SetupURI is an internal field and not user visible.
All fields are optional
- name: String
- deviceName: String (Internal device name e.g. Eve Degree 0B01)
- categoryType: String (HMAccessoryCategoryType)
- setupCode: String (Formatted as 123-45-679)
- serialNumber: String
- homeName: String (HomeKit Home Name)
- roomName: String (HomeKit Room Name)
- notes: String
- setupURI: String (x-hm:// URL)
- model: String
- manufacturer: String
- Custom Fields can now be sent. You can send their keys with spaces encoded as %20 or _ or -. For example, Test_Field=2 would be loaded to the custom field of "Test Field" with the value of 2.